We helped Kom op Tegen Kanker improve their current collaborative platform. This entailed; supporting them with their cleaning and migration process, helping them improve the look and feel of their homepage, helping them enhance collaboration, share information, facilitate navigation, ensure appropriate security rights and even made sure that all key users were properly trained by the end of the project.
Kom op tegen Kanker described the following as key elements needed to provide a successful project outcome:
- A usable and user-friendly collaborative platform
- Simple and easy navigation
- Creation of templates for domains, services, projects, guests, etc.
- Appropriate security roles in order to properly manage sensitive information
- Powerful search functionality
- Support in several areas (cleaning, migration, implementation, change management, etc.)
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
Business & Decision supported Kom op tegen Kanker during the cleaning, migration and implementation of a new collaborative platform in SharePoint Online.
In the first phase, Business & Decision organized several workshops in order to gather business requirements and translate them into a functional analysis and proposition. In the second phase, the functional analysis was transformed into the actual build up of the collaborative platform. The second phase was been divided into 5 iterations, namely: 1) Setting up SP environment; 2) Training, 3) Support, 4) Change Management, 5) Initiation homepage and video portal.