Reference : BUGC00233
Position and missions
Keywords: “data protection”, GDPR, privacy, security To strengthen our Security & Data Protection Team, we are looking for a Data Protection Consultant, to be part of/lead diverse projects within the Data Protection area. The consultant’s role is to help organizations address the challenge of managing information security and data protection risks, in a way that is in line with their business strategy. The consultant brings expertise and practical assistance, and helps balancing on how to implement data protection & privacy requests, within the complex IT and governance ecosystem at our client. The Data Protection consultants are active in various areas such as:
- Data Protection Governance & Assessments: maturity assessments, compliance (ISO27K, PCI, regulatory compliance (GDPR etc.), data protection risk management, “Data Protection Impact Assessments”, Process descriptions & documenting (tooling, templates, training, …), Transformation roadmaps & b-case, benefit logic
- Piloting & Project Management
- Organizational & Security Measures: Anonymization / Pseudonymization / Encryption / IAM, network/IT, ISMS…
- System optimization & Privacy by design: Deploying processes and tools to help detect and prevent privacy breaches & help ensuring compliance, system architecture improvement recommendations
- Legal & Procurement back-office: set up security & data protection policies, Review & recommendations on contract clauses (purchasing & sales), DPO position (either as interim team member, or by helping to shape the function), Assisting clients in privacy related incident response activities.
A career within a niche consulting firm specialized in data management, working with prominent national and global financial institutions and large retail organizations.
A dynamic professional environment with ample room for learning and personal development.
By joining Business & Decision, you can count on an attractive salary package including a company car and extended fringe benefits.
We’re very much tailored and organized as an SME (flat structure, decisions are taken locally, trust & delegation at BU level), which helps us to take into accounts individual needs & growth opportunities.
The position you will have has a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, where initiative is valued and encouraged.
Business & Decision Benelux is a fast-growing niche consulting firm, specialized in the area of digital & data. We have our offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Luxembourg and Utrecht.
Our customers are mainly large companies, active in the financial / payment & utilities sector. Today the B&D family counts about 2.500 consultants worldwide, out of which 325 are based in Belgium.
In Belgium, we mainly provide end-to-end business solutions in the field of Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Information Management, Risk Management & Information Security / Data protection services.