Capture new opportunities across your organization when you bring people, data, and processes together with Microsoft Dynamics 365—intelligent business applications that help you manage and run your entire business while better engaging customers.
Digital transformation is not simply about technology—it’s a business strategy that requires leaders to re-envision existing business models and embrace a different way of bringing together people, data, and processes to create value for their customers and capture new opportunities for their organizations.
Digital transformation means re-envisioning how you:
- Engage your customers
- Empower your employees
- Optimize your operations
- Transform your products
To enable digital transformation strategies – so organizations can grow, evolve and meet the changing needs of customers, as well as capture new business opportunities, companies need intelligent business applications… and that’s where Microsoft Dynamics 365 comes in.
Microsoft is unifying all its business applications
Breaking down the artificial silo’s of ERP and CRM and delivering new purpose-built applications in the cloud.
These applications work seamlessly together to manage specific business processes across, Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Operations, Project Service Automation and Marketing.
- Specifically on the marketing front, we want to note our recent announcement with Adobe, that we are partnering with them to make Adobe Marketing Cloud, our preferred marketing service for Dynamics 365, for the Enterprise Edition. This is exciting as we help businesses deliver compelling and personalized experiences through every phase of their customer relationships.
- In addition, we are also introducing Dynamics 365 for Customer Insights, a new class of analytics applications from Microsoft. Customer Insights connects and analyzes data from Microsoft – and other widely used CRM, ERP, web, social and IoT sources – and applies intelligence to it to give you a 360-degree customer view with automatic suggestions to improve engagement.
What makes Dynamics 365 unique is that it harnesses the power of One Microsoft. Data has become the new currency, and organizations create and have access to more of it, and faster than ever before. The challenge is how to transform it into intelligence that generates action and drive outcomes. Dynamics 365 will allow organizations to adopt individual business apps such as Marketing, Sales, Service and Operations, but as organizations adopt more of the apps, synergies will be unleashed in the form ‘Intelligent Business Processes’. This will help proactively guide employees & customers to generate optimal outcomes.
Advantages of Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 brings together a unique set of capabilities for organizations. It changes the use of business applications in a company's everyday business.
Dynamics 365 is:
- Purpose-built: With applications that fit roles, industries and businesses – so organizations can start with and pay only for what they need and grow at their pace to run their entire business in the cloud.
- Productive: Enabling greater productivity where people need it by seamlessly integrating with familiar tools like Outlook and Excel, surfacing them in the context of business processes, roles and jobs.
- Intelligent: Delivering built-in Intelligence with business processes that infuses big data, advanced analytics and IoT to proactively guide employees and customers to optimal outcomes.
- Adaptable: Enabling organizations to transform at the speed of business. Business leaders can change and evolve their processes in real-time using a modern consistent, and extensible platform so they are not being held back by legacy technology.